From The Lands Of Liberos Project
(Redirected from The Osmax Period)
The First of the Three Eras of History, the First Era initiated the beginning of formal history for human life on Liberos. It began after Max I united the three tribes, the Deno, the Arain, and the Osmax (tribe) creating the first formal nation. The 1st Era is by far the shortest out of the Eras, lasting only 290 years. In this Era, growth was relatively slow, and many people died to diseases and famine.
- Kingdom Of Osmax is formed after Max I Of The Osmax annexes the tribes Deno & Arain ending the Osmax-Arain Succesion War.
- Opam, Kivon, Apar, Hildago, and Elardo are formalized as cities.
- Foutlang is formalized as a city. Kingdom Of Fowatan is formed.
- Fentalius Of The Fowatan kills his father, taking the throne.
- Max I Of The Osmax dies, leaving Max II Of The Osmax to rise the throne.
- Kingdom Of Fowatan declare war on Kingdom Of Osmax initiating the Osmax-Fowatan War.
- Battle Of Kivon rages, Max II Of The Osmax is killed in battle allowing his son Max III Of The Osmax to sit on the throne.
- Voterdamm is formalized as a city.
- Battle Of Apar begins, Fentalius Of The Fowatan disappears in the battle. Kingdom Of Fowatan falls into chaos.
- Kingdom Of Fowatan surrenders as Foutlang is captured. The Osmax-Fowatan War ends with approx. 32,000 casualties.
- Kingdom Of Osami forms after the Osami awakening. Regal Vampes Of The Osami takes the position of Grand Guardian.
- Tribe Of Elbama recognizes itself as a formalized Tribe.
- Triblem is formalized as a city.
- The Unorthodox Ways Of Citizens Acts are offically put in effect in the Tribe Of Elbama.