From The Lands Of Liberos Project
|Marmps layout in 202 First Era|
|Control||Kingdom Of Langley (91 First Era - )|
|Langley Province||Province Of Marmp|
|Established||approx. 91 First Era|
|Founded by||Langley I|
|• Type||Draco Of Marmp (91 First Era - )|
|• Total||1,400 sq mi (4,000 km2)|
|• Land||1,250 sq mi (3,200 km2)|
|• Water||150 sq mi (400 km2) 10%|
Highest point in elevation
|125 ft (38.1 m)|
91 First Era - 9,500
|• Rank||1st Langley|
The city of Marmp was first established in 91 First Era after the legendary King Langley I created the Kingdom Of Langley with Marmp as its capital. The city did not exist prior to the Kingdoms establishment, and with Conquest Of Langley at an end, Langley relocated the old capital Mukno.
With the end of the Conquest Of Langley, Langley I decided to relocate the capital of the Lani. Mukno, the previous capital, was in a deep canyon basin that often would get flooded and have harsh terrain in winter. Langley knew this would be a problem to the growth of the Kingdom, so he moved the entire city fifteen miles east for easy access of food and trade. The terrain was much much accessible year round and rarely ever flooded.
Langley Pvemptus I, founder of the city.
- Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments
- Articles with short description
- Short description with empty Wikidata description
- Pages with broken file links
- Pages using infobox settlement with possible nickname list
- Pages using infobox settlement with no map
- Pages using infobox settlement with no coordinates